When editing or creating a new page or blog ensure good standards and research for page setup are used for good a SEO foundation.
No point creating a page that is not structured properly when it takes a short time to get it right.
1. Headings & Content- Don't feel the need to over kill the keywords. 2 or 3 times in the content is enough. Once in the heading.
Typically use this guide for content headings is as below:
H1 KeywordH2 Feature of that keywordH3 Benefits to the customersH4 Expand on more Benefits
2. Image file names- ensure image file names include the keywords but not over used.
3. Page title- Keywords go in the Title but make it appealing, topic relevant and make sense
4. URL's- Use keywords that are unique for the page
5. Descriptions- This is what appears in Google search- make it relevant and you only get one chance with each visitor
Need help with your website? Contact us
We are skilled, dedicated UX/D Web Designers, Graphic Designers (I designed my first website 19 years ago in 1998), business and SEO marketing experts. We like to think of ourselves as open, friendly and honest, and my clients say we are lovely to work with." We work with small-medium clients and also on larger enterprise projects across the UK and based in Dudley DY3.
Read more about our amazing designers. We specialise in web and graphics for print.
Read more about our experience of both SME and Enterprise projects and what we can do for you and your Website.
'Nik and his team were able to create our main website for a small Construction business with all the extras we required and a great package. Nik created a plan of action and stuck to the agreed deadlines and was even able to to launch the site earlier then expected. He took the time to explain what we needed to do and how it would work. If your a small business looking for a website i would highly recommend SI Design'
© 2009-2018 S i Design - Web Design, Graphic Design and Online Marketing.
Simulated Intelligence. We designed this site