When editing or creating a new page or blog ensure good standards and do you research for the best page setup and for a good SEO foundation.
There is no point in creating a page that is not structured properly, when it takes a short time to get it right, you should do it right.
1. Headings & Content- Don't feel the need to over kill the keywords. Use only 2 or 3 times in the content is enough. Once in the heading only though.
Typically use this guide for content headings:
H1 Main KeywordH2 Feature of that keywordH3 Benefits to the customersH4 Expand on more Benefits
2. Content Quality- ensure content is written to your audience and includes the keywords, but not over used.
3. Page title- Keywords go in the Title; but make it appealing, make it topic relevant and check it makes sense
4. URL's- Use keywords that are unique for the page, avoid duplicate words, keep it short.
5. Description- This is what appears in Google search- again make it relevant and as you only get one chance with each visitor make it different to the rest.
Need help with your website? Contact us
We are skilled, dedicated UX/D Web Designers, Graphic Designers (I designed my first website 19 years ago in 1998), business and SEO marketing experts. We like to think of ourselves as open, friendly and honest, and my clients say we are lovely to work with." We work with small-medium clients and also on larger enterprise projects across the UK and based in Dudley DY3.
Read more about our amazing designers. We specialise in web and graphics for print.
Read more about our experience of both SME and Enterprise projects and what we can do for you and your Website.
'Nik created a plan of action and stuck to the agreed deadlines and was even able to to launch the site earlier then expected. If your a small business looking for a website i would highly recommend SI Design'
© 2009-2019 S i Design - Web Design, Graphic Design and Online Marketing.
Simulated Intelligence. We designed this site